1.28.2009

snow day and questions

Today I had a snow day which meant instead of driving to Hermitage and spending all day with my beautiful preschoolers... I got to sleep in, do a bunch of Facebook stalking, eat with my Euro girlies, ask myself a lot of tough questions, and think about stuff.

Things I have thought about include...
  • Why can I more opently communicate a billion times better through typing than other ways?
  • Could I have gained more from my college years at another place?
  • How can a few years change relationships so much?
  • Is there a reason why I feel awful about disappointing people?
  • Why is my left thumb super duper dry?
  • Did I miss out on some really cool stuff while at GCC?
  • What am I going to do with the rest of my life?
  • Do I make uncalled for assumptions of people too quickly?
  • Is my perception of me similar or drastically different to how other people perceive me?
  • Why can't I be totally real with the people I love most?
  • Can I somehow arrange my schedule so that I'm not stressed out in March when everything is due?
  • How do we so often go through life without actually knowing the people around us or what they are going through?
  • Did I really go to Europe only a few months ago?
  • Why does my left ear/side of my tongue hurt when I swallow?
  • Am I forgetting something important?
  • Does Vitamin C really do anything?
  • Is it possible to not do my homework and still do well this semster?
  • What are the chances of a snow day on Friday?
  • Why does Dove chocolate always have the best quotes?
  • Are people always as they appear?
  • Am I going to run out of post it notes?
  • Where did I lose my glove?
  • Why do we all love to receive e-mails... but hate to send them?

(I have bunches more thoughts... but I'll stop there for now. Ha.)

1 comment:

  1. just so you know, people perceive you differently than you perceive yourself. i'm sure of it.

    oodles.

    ReplyDelete