1.28.2009

friend crushes

I've got to admit... I have several "friend crushes". By definition a "friend crush" is...

"Experiencing a strong desire to become friends with a person you don't know very well. Often times, people experiencing friend crushes will exhibit nervousness, giddiness, admiration, and clumsiness similiar to those emotions experienced when being around a regular crush." - urbandictionary.com

"The feeling of really wanting to befriend a stranger or acquaintance. A friend crush is usually very common when one goes to a new school/workplace/etc." - onlineslangdictionary.com

So... you see... I have many of these crushes of sorts. And in the rare case that I actually get to know these people... I find that I can learn a great deal from knowing them because they are usually a lot like me. The bummer for me is that I'm as shy as anything and probably won't ever be real friends with most these people... so I guess that's why they are friend CRUSHES. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment