2.20.2009

sick = ick!

I'm one of those people that rarely get sick. However, February 2009 is just not a stellar month for me! A few weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night with the flu. Luckily... I could sleep in the morning and then was ok enough to go to my classes in the afternoon. THEN... my throat started burning on Wednesday. I brushed it off as a cold. The burning got worse and I soon began to panic if I knew I would have to walk outside because I knew it would hurt like whoa. Today, I thought I was going to be observed teaching pre-k... so I got myself up and ready and drove the 45 minutes in the snow only to find out that my supervisor was not braving the snow to observe. Therefore, I taught my lesson and came home. My super-woman mother got me in to see the doctor and now I have some antibiotics pumping through my system. Unfortunately, my throat still feels like it's on fire and my fever remains at 101... but at least I can watch LOST with my little sister and suck on ice cubes at home all night! Hopefully I'm back on my A-game soon! This is no fun!

1 comment: