2.24.2009

dreaming

Today my blog is interactive. Why? Because it's my blog and I said so, silly!

Anyways... if today was "Make Your Dreams Come True Day"... what would it look like to you?

1 comment:

  1. I just found out it was Make Pancakes Day... and by golly, we did make pancakes. Blueberry ones too. Wow, I'm more on top of things than i thought I was!

    Anyway, if it were the other day, I would say...(in no particular order)
    That our kids would love Jesus with everything they've got.
    That we could get out of debt.
    That every abandoned child would know the love of their Father cause someone is championing them.
    That I would find wisdom and balance in life.
    That I could give Ruth (our Compassion child) a real live hug one day.

    And lots more.... haha. Funny that you asked this question, cause I read this today and thought of you.

    “What if, more than anything else, God wants you to experience the joy of searching out and choosing your purpose in life among a vast assortment of opportunities? What if there isn’t a detailed plan for your life but an open outline and an invitation from God to you to creatively and deliberately fill in the spaces? What if God’s ultimate dream for your life is that you live and play your best dreams?”

    Kirk Byron Jones

    ReplyDelete