8.18.2009

yay!

I have a job. Well... at least for 12 weeks! I will be filling a long-term sub position in 2nd grade at McQuistion Elementary in the Butler School District! Woo hoo!

And now... the panic of finding somewhere to live/getting a classroom ready in a week/figuring out how to teach 2nd grade begins!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job! :) Butler isn't too far from us! We live near Chicora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Congratulations, Angie! That's a great start:)- you'll get your foot in the door! Whoohooo!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! Big Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOPE THE FIRST DAY GOES WONDERFULLY!!! I'm sure that it will and I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, some of us, are clamoring to hear how the job is going! At least I don't think I'm the only one...

    ReplyDelete